10/12/2008

The last good bye - a gift to me

Whatever ,have u been to me,
Friend or just a companion,but dear to me.
To me ,u have been a constant support,
And to leave u,dear,is one thing i cant effort.
Its seems,time and tide waits for none,
But time,for sure cant hamper our united run.
Now,the time has come for us to part.
And this heart of mine,fears from living apart.
Though i tried to stop my melancholic heart's cry.
Still there are memories; them,how can i defy???
So,lets pray to the lord,
Who alone controls the chord
Of string of everyones fate.
Some day,we'll reunite before its to late......

4 comments:

Riken Nyodu said...

Dost achcha hain,.........yeh tha na aap ka secret?????

Moli said...

A gift to me? I thought u wrote it ...

Moli said...

or did Nige write that

Mojum Kamki said...

no not nige .julie's brother jitem wrote it........

Powered by Blogger.