10/31/2008

Day before yesterday i saw a dream. I was in football ground with rest of my section players. I don't remember with whom we were playing against. As all of us always see ourselves as hero in dreams, i too saw my self as one. The match started and 'goal'......it was me giving the goals. Dream went on and i too went on and on. And at last we ended with 6-0. Unbelievable....





But what reality did is very shameful. Dream was no where near.


1st match- we played very well. 10-11 times we shot on target. But none went for goal. Opponent got a penalty and thus they fucked our team. Match ended 0-1.


2nd match-we tried hard throughout the game but failed. The opponent were very strong. But at least i did my work, as a left wing, in this match. Made good chances for others but they failed to turn them to goal. Match ended 1-4.


3rd match-we almost defeated them. They started their entry making two goals through corner. We too made the same with one goal. Match got into interesting turns. We got two penalty but one missed the target. Match ended with 2-4.


Last match was almost contrast to the dream that i saw. I missed 3 goals , for some 4. Two because i couldn't run i got hurt in my leg. Friend said better play bare foot but i had blood clot in my thumb so couldn't. I fucked every ones hope. This was our last change. Today we are left with 2 more matches but we are already out of the league. Was it because i saw dream too early..???

3 comments:

Moli said...

Happens .. but the point is to keep fighting and working on your skills ...
You will do good....

Mojum Kamki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abhinav said...

happens even moli has very few good games :)

Powered by Blogger.